Why can not milk?
For a start, it is worth remembering that in the bulk, the milk from the store is not natural. Usually, these are various powders and impurities with the addition of active ingredients. In addition, milk contains protein Casein A1, because of it, diseases of the blood vessels and the heart usually occur. This is due to the fact that this protein destroys the walls of almost all vessels. In addition, the properties of casein affect why children should not drink milk. It destroys naturally produced insulin, and this leads to the development of diabetes. This process is characteristic, first of all, for children.
The greatest risk group that can “suffer” from dairy products is children. Only recently, doctors began to confirm the existence of almost mass allergy to protein found in cow's milk. Milk intolerance to adults is more characteristic, and is expressed everywhere. Reactions to dairy products usually develop locally - in the gastrointestinal tract, but can manifest themselves in other organs - on the skin, in the kidneys, in the nervous system, in the airways, and on the mucous membranes.The reasons for not drinking milk are different:
- Allergies to milk and dairy products, usually manifested in children under the age of two years. The spread of this allergy after decreases in children with age over three years. But age is not an indicator, allergies can manifest themselves both in adolescents and in adults.
- The reason why children cannot drink milk is the daily consumption of milk and dairy products by a nursing or future mother. This is what can lead to the formation of a child's hypersensitivity to the protein found in cow's milk.
- The risk of allergic reactions increases when a mother eats raw milk or condensed milk with large amounts of sugar. Conversely, the risk of allergies to milk in children can be reduced by drinking milk heat treatment, for example, boiled or dry.
- Almost all infant milk formulas, yogurts and yoghurt-based cheeses are also recognized as allergic. This is usually due to the quality of food taken by animals for food, as well as the fact that today children have a weakened immune system.
- Many of the babies are allergic even to mother's milk.The reason for this is that mothers use cow's milk. There is a misconception that milk can increase the lactation of a nursing mother. This is not true. The reason why breastfeeding cannot be consumed while nursing is the abdominal distension of the baby. This is one of the first manifestations of rejection of milk in a child, which, in turn, can lead to milk allergy in the future. It is better during breastfeeding to replace milk with fermented milk products, for example, kefir and yogurt.
Animals may also not accept proteins found in milk. One of these animals, oddly enough, are cats. Adult cats and cats should not drink milk. The reason why cats can not milk, in the inability of the intestine of the animal to produce the right amount of enzymes necessary for complete digestion of milk. It is better to give kefir, ryazhenka, sour cream instead of milk.