What is included in the average earnings?
Every working person can calculate their average earnings. About what is included in the average earnings, our article will tell.
In accordance with the Regulation, which specifies the peculiarities of the procedure for calculating the average salary at the time of calculating the average earnings and Article No. 139 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation take into account any types of cash payments used by the employer that are provided for by the payroll system. These include, for example:
- the salary that is accrued to the employee at the appropriate tariff rates and salaries (meaning salaries);
- salary for work performed at previously agreed rates, in some percentages of the total revenue (when working, selling products, rendering services).
- additional payments and allowances, for example, for years of service, professional skills, knowledge of languages, a combination of professions;
- fees for staff members of the media;
- various rewards and bonuses.
The entire list of these payments is given in clause 2 of the above Regulations.
Many people wonder whether the hospital is included in the average earnings or not. No, not included. Not all payments received by an employee from his employer are taken into account when determining the size of the average salary. The same answer to the question: vacation pay included in the average salary or not? Here are some benefits that are not included in average earnings:
- material aid,
- payment of food
- tuition payment,
- Payment of utility services,
- holiday pay,
- fare payment.
This can be found in paragraph 3 of the above Regulations. The reason is simple: such types of payments do not apply to payment of a certain type of labor.