What documents are needed for the sale of an apartment?
If you think about it, you can sell almost anything today. Unfortunately, it also happens that people are able to sell something that does not belong to them. But we are not talking about that. Of course, it’s one thing to sell, for example, your old computer, phone or cabinet. Give ads, show, sell. Another thing, if it is, for example, a car. Here everything is complicated by the need to prepare all the necessary documents, a contract, etc. The logic is traced: the more valuable the product, the more nuances and paperwork. And, perhaps, the most difficult is the sale of apartments. What documents are needed for this complex operation? What you need to know? Where to go and what to prepare? On the necessary documents for the sale of an apartment, our article.
Apartment sale: necessary documents
- Passport of the citizen. That is, your usual passport and copies of all its pages that have information (copies of blank pages are not needed).
- The right to establish documents.The name speaks for itself - these are documents that are the basis for obtaining ownership rights and documents that register this right. Examples of documents of reason: the contract of donation, the contract of privatization, the contract of sale, the court decision, the certificate of entry into the rights of inheritance. All these documents are registered, on the basis of which a certificate of state registration of ownership is issued.
- Passport of the property (i.e. apartments). The technical passport for registration must be issued a maximum of 5 years before the registration of the sale. If this period exceeds 5 years, you will have to look into the BTI to order a new technical passport of the apartment.
- Contract of sale. Three original (! Not copies) copies after registration are distributed between the seller of the apartment, its buyer and the registration chamber.
- Receipt confirming payment of state duty.
- If you are married, you need a marriage certificate. In the case of a deceased spouse, a death certificate is required.
- If the apartment is acquired in marriage, the consent of the spouse to sell the apartment is necessary, since the property is jointly acquired.
- Permission of guardianship.If there is a minor child owner, you can sell the apartment only if some other property is attributed to the child, for example, a new apartment to be bought. The guardianship authorities strictly monitor this. For example, you will not be allowed to sell an apartment where there is a child if living conditions deteriorate, that is, in the case of selling an apartment with all conveniences and buying an apartment with partial conveniences. Each case is considered individually.
- Certificate of no debt (utility bills). Issued by the tax inspectorate.
- For the sale of an apartment we need documents informing all the residents registered in the apartment.
The last two documents are necessary not for the purchase and sale transaction, but for the apartment buyer, in order to avoid unnecessary claims. As a rule, buyers request these documents themselves.
What are the necessary documents for the sale of apartments can be said only in general terms. We tried to highlight the most frequent moments, each case will be individual, it depends on the presence or absence of children, their age, the presence of a spouse, etc.