What are some emotions?
Emotions of a person reflect his attitude to the current reality. They are a direct reaction to anything around us. We offer to understand what are the emotions and what role they play in the life of each of the people.
Emotions are human reactions to the effects of any external or internal stimuli. This human reaction has a bright color directly related to the satisfaction or dissatisfaction of its needs.
The main emotions include the following:
- Interest is a positive emotional state that contributes to the acquisition of new skills and human development. Interest is a feeling of curiosity.
- Joy is one of the most positive emotions. As a rule, it is accompanied by self-satisfaction or satisfaction with the surrounding world. Joy arises in a person when he satisfies his actual need.
- Surprise. This emotion is quite neutral. It does not have a clear positive or negative sign.The peculiarity of surprise is that it inhibits previous emotions and can turn into interest.
- Suffering is a fairly common negative emotional state. Suffering can be compared to a state of stress. His most severe form is grief.
- Anger is an emotional state appearing in response to an obstacle in achieving a goal.
The most common can also include disgust, contempt, fear, shame and guilt.
Scientists have written many works about what kind of emotions a person has. We can say one thing about all of them: emotions make life more colorful. These colors may not always be bright and cheerful, but this is the interest and taste of life.
In essence, each person has the following pure emotions:
These types create combinations of other emotions and feelings that a person can experience daily.
Knowing what emotions a person has, they can be divided into the following groups:
- neutral (curiosity, indifference, amazement, surprise, calm contemplation);
- positive (anticipation, pride, love, respect, affection, pleasure, trust, confidence, admiration, etc.);
- negative (shame, fear, fear, anxiety, resentment, despair, hatred, outrage, hostility, anger, envy, shame, confusion, etc.).
Emotions play a huge role in people's lives. In different emotional states, not only the behavior of a person changes, but also the work of the body systems:
- breathing rate;
- activity of the circulatory system;
- digestive activity;
- the work of the glands of internal and external secretion.
Under the influence of negative emotions, a person may begin to form prerequisites for various diseases. Also, on the contrary, when exposed to positive emotions in a person, the process of healing or healing can begin.
Human emotions have an external manifestation noticeable to others. Under the influence of emotions, the following happens:
- the mimicry changes;
- reddening of certain areas of the body appears;
- changing intonation and voice timbre;
- blanching appears;
- quickens breathing.