Types and size: euro pallets and its benefits
Currently, none of the enterprises can do without euro pallets - special packaging designed for transporting and storing heavy and oversized cargo. They can move manually or with the help of various forklifts.
The device may have a different design and size. EuropalletPerfect for transportation in trucks.
Euro pallets classification
Pallets can be:
- two-way, the design of which allows the fork to carry out from two opposite sides;
- four-way, allowing from four sides to start the forklift forks.
Euro pallets are also divided into:
- on monostable, having one platform for cargo placement;
- dvukhnastilny with two platforms for freight.
In addition, pallets are divided:
- on disposable, which after use is disposed of;
- reusable, which have standardized size; The europallet of this type the most demanded.
Material for production
For the manufacture of pallets can be used various materials: metal, plastic, wood. However, wooden euro pallets are in the highest demand. Unlike other types in that they are made in accordance with certain international standards, which clearly lists all the main requirements concerning not only the production process, but also the wood species from which this product can be made, the dimensions of all parts, dimensions . The wooden euro pallets reinforced design, due to which the products have a higher load capacity.
The use of euro pallets in construction and retail is quite multifaceted. This is not only transportation, but also warehousing of building materials and various goods for the possibility of further implementation of fast loading.
Size (Euro pallete means any type) is perfect for transportation in trucks.
The main advantages of evropodonov include:
- The ability to choose the right type for the transportation of goods - products are classified by size and structural features, so there is an opportunity to choose the most suitable way to move them and size.Euro pallets can be selected suitable dimensions.
- Passing a special sanitization, which gives the tree bactericidal properties and dries it well.
- One europallet can replace two conventional ones, which saves the cost of transportation.
- High payload.
- Certification takes place according to international standards.
Euro pallets dimensions
On the territory of Russia are used several sizes of pallets. The most common:
- Pallets 1200x1000mm, carrying capacity up to 1.5 tons. The raw materials for manufacturing are sawn hardwood and softwood not less than second grade.
- Euro pallet 1200x800, carrying capacity up to 2 tons. This option has become quite widespread in European countries and Russia. Suitable for use in many industries. For the manufacture of boards used hardwood and softwood (also not lower than the second grade). Most often in the retail trade use exactly this size. Euro pallets of such dimensions are not chosen by chance, but fit to the trailer of trucks. In the truck they can be laid 3 pieces along, and 2 pieces across.Due to this, the time for loading and unloading operations is significantly reduced. The upper flooring is made of an arbitrary number of edged boards, which are 22 mm thick. The size of the "checkers" europallets 100x100x78 mm. They are attached to the flooring. In such pallets, darkening of wood from time to time, minor cracks and chips on the boards are permissible. All these properties do not have a significant effect on the strength of the product.
Currently, the standardization of pallet dimensions has undergone some changes.