Salads with avocado: recipes
Avocado (alligator pear) is a "magic"fruit with a neutral taste. It is a valuable supplier of energy and minerals. It contains mannoheptulose, it is a substance through which blood glucose levels decrease and its absorption by brain cells increases.
Modern research has shown thatsystematic use of avocados reduces irritability, increases efficiency and improves well-being. The native land of avocado is South America. There is a very old tradition - to give this fruit for a birthday, pre-wrapped it in a beautiful package. Avocado is perfectly combined with chicken and shrimp. Sandwiches and salads with avocados, the recipes of which we cite below, have a pleasant taste and are easy to prepare.
Advice: remove the peel from the avocado can not be done in advance, otherwise it will lose its color. Peel this fruit thirty minutes before serving and sprinkle with fresh lemon juice.
Shrimp lovers will appreciate the following salad recipe.
Avocado with shrimps
- 250 grams of frozen shrimp,
- 1 piece avocado,
- 200 g of cherry tomatoes,
- 0.5 a bunch of fresh parsley,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- ? lemon,
- 50 ml of olive oil,
- 3 pinches of black ground pepper,
- 3 pinch of salt.
- Pass the garlic through the press.
- Chop the parsley.
- Preheat the frying pan and pour 3 tablespoonsolive oil. 5 minutes fry shrimp with garlic and a handful of parsley. For this salad shrimp size is important, the larger they are, the more delicious the cooked dish will be.
- Prepare the gas station. To do this, mix the remaining greens, pepper and salt. From the lemon squeeze the juice and mix everything thoroughly.
- Cherry tomatoes cut into halves or quarters, it depends on their size.
- Avocado peel and cut into cubes.
- In a deep bowl, mix fried shrimp, tomatoes, avocado. Pour the dressing and serve to the table.
Layered salad "Taco"
Another recipe for a delicious salad with avocado.
Ingredients (8 servings):
- 2 pcs. avocado,
- ? a glass of chopped cilantro,
- ? a glass of mayonnaise,
- ? a glass of low-fat yogurt (suitable buttermilk or sour milk),
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice,
- 2 teaspoons of hot sauce,
- ? teaspoons of sugar,
- ? a teaspoon of salt,
- 300 grams of Roman lettuce (tender leaves from the middle of the head),
- 2 cups of boiled finely chopped chicken meat,
- 450 g of sour cream,
- 1 can (440 g) of canned beans in chili sauce,
- 1 can (440 g) of canned corn,
- 1 can (420 g) of canned black beans,
- 1 can (420 g) of finely chopped fried tomato,
- 220 g of Mexican mixture of cheeses,
- ? a bowl of chopped green onions,
- Corn chips "tortilla", crumbled into small pieces.
- First, prepare the gas station. To do this, using a food processor, chop until a homogeneous mass of mayonnaise, yogurt, avocado, coriander, hot sauce, lime juice, sugar and salt. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- In a large salad bowl lay layers of lettuce, chicken, sour cream, beans in chili sauce, corn, black beans, sliced tomatoes, cheese and green onions.
- Pour the salad dressing, cover and cool for another 8 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle with chips.
Salad "Sweet Couple"
- 1 orange,
- 1 avocado,
- 1 can of olives without pits,
- 4 cherry tomatoes,
- 1 bunch of lettuce leaves,
- 1 head of Crimean onion,
- 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar,
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil,
- ? tea spoons of mustard,
- Sugar, salt pepper to taste.
- For filling, we mix apple cider vinegar, vegetable oil, mustard, sugar, pepper and salt.
- Cut the onions into thin half rings.
- Cut the salad with scissors.
- Peel the orange in cubes.
- Cut olives in small cubes or circles.
- Avocado peel, cut in half, remove the stone and cut into cubes.
- Cherry tomatoes cut into halves or quarters.
- Mix all the prepared ingredients, pour refueling before serving.
Salad with avocado and turkey
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 100 g of bacon,
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar,
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil,
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard,
- 1 head of Roman salad,
- 200 g of boiled turkey fillet (can be replaced with chicken),
- ? ripe avocado,
- 80 g of blue cheese,
- 2 eggs,
- 1-2 tomatoes,
- Salt, black pepper powder to taste.
- Heat the frying pan and fry the bacon until crisp on medium heat. Blot with a paper towel to remove excess fat, chill and cut into slices.
- To prepare the dressing, mix the oil, mustard, wine vinegar, salt, pepper.
- Lettuce leaves cut into strips, mix with dressing and place on a dish.
- Fillet of turkey, avocado, eggs, cheese, tomatoes cut into cubes and put on lettuce leaves in any sequence.
Now you know how to prepare salads with avocados. Recipes with photos you can always find on the Internet. You can also conduct experiments and create your own recipes using avocados. Surprise your family with new unusual and delicious dishes. Bon Appetit!