Original baking with lemon: recipes
Many housewives neglect lemon cakes,believing that excessive acid can spoil the taste of dessert. And completely in vain. With the right combination of products, you get amazing baking with a lemon. Recipes for making tasty pies, tart, roll, cake and other products are offered in our article. Try to change your idea of lemon desserts.
Baking with lemon: recipes for delicious pie and cottage cheese
Everyone who likes citrus aroma in baking,it is recommended to cook two delicious pies with lemons. These are very quick and easy recipes. Lemons baked goods require a little (1-2 pcs.), So that sour pies will not be exact, but rather come out fragrant and tender.
The first pie - "Lemongrass" - is very simple to prepare, ideal for everyday tea drinking. Step-by-step recipe:
- Mixer at high speed oil (200 g)whipped with salt. Gradually introduce flour (400 g), sour cream (100 ml) and baking powder (1 tsp). The dough mixes. The fourth part of it goes to the freezer in the film, and the remaining part - for half an hour in the refrigerator.
- Lemons (2 pcs.) Are rubbed on a grater (or crushed in a meat grinder), bones are removed. In the lemon mass is added sugar (1 tbsp.) And starch (2 tbsp.).
- Most of the test from the refrigerator is distributed along the bottom and sides of the mold. On top of the poured lemon filling, which is covered with grated dough (¼ of the part from the freezer).
- The pie is baked at 180 degrees 45 minutes. Before slicing it should cool down well.
Lemon curd from Julia Vysotskaya is prepared in such a sequence:
- The oven heats up to 180 degrees.
- On a small grater rub lemon peel, and then squeezed juice into a separate bowl.
- Soft oil (170 g) is beaten with sugar (150 g), rind and lemon juice at the highest speed. Gradually introduced eggs (6 pcs.).
- When the mass becomes sufficiently lush, the speed decreases to a minimum, low-fat cottage cheese (750 g) and semolina (75 g) are introduced.
- The mass is laid out in a greased form, which is sent to the oven for 1 hour.
- Hot curd is sprinkled with powdered sugar.
The recipe for lemon tart with meringue
This recipe is ideal for solemnof cases. Thin layer of dough, delicious lemon kyrd and tender meringue - that's what baking with lemon can be interesting. The recipe with a photo and a step-by-step description is presented below.
The preparation of lemon tart consisted of the following sequence of actions:
- From 3 glasses of flour, butter (120 g),sour cream (70 ml), powdered sugar (4 tbsp.) and eggs must be kneaded with a soft dough. Distribute it along the bottom and the sides of the form with a thin layer. Stuff the dough with a fork and send the form to the freezer for 15 minutes. Then put a layer of foil on the bottom of the mold, distribute beans or peas on top, and send the dough into the oven for 8 minutes at 220 degrees. After a while, the beans are removed, and the cake is sent back to the oven for 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan with a thick bottom, connect the water (200ml), lemon juice (50 ml), zest, butter (25 g) and sugar (140 g). Heat to dissolve sugar, add water with starch (3 tablespoons to 50 ml of water). Separately whisk 3 yolks, gradually enter into them syrup with starch, then return the sauté pan to the stove until the thickening of the mass. Remove from the plate, cool.
- Proteins from eggs (3 pcs.) Beat in foam with sugar (75 g).
- Collect the tart. First lay the Kurd on the cake, distribute the whipped whites on top. Bake tart for half an hour at 160 degrees.
Fragrant pastry with lemon: recipes from ready-made dough
If you bake something for tea you need very quickly, onthe proceeds always come ready puff pastry. It always produces excellent pastries with lemon. Recipes of delicious liqueurs and a quick cake with citrus filling are just presented in our article.
- Puffs with lemon Kurd are prepared from 500 gshop puff pastry. The filling is lemon kyrd, the recipe of which is presented above. The dough is thawed, rolled out a little and cut into 8 squares. Their edges are slightly tucked away to make quadrangular boats, in the center is laid out a tablespoon of filling. In the oven, puffs are cooked for 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Lemon pie made of puff pastry is veryjuicy due to citrus filling. For its preparation, lemons (2 pcs.) Together with the peel are ground in a blender (or in a meat grinder), crushed in the same way the flesh of the orange and its peel. Citrus mass is put in a saucepan on a fire, add two glasses of sugar and starch (3 tablespoons). Cook for several minutes until the mass begins to thicken. Half of the dough is rolled out on baking paper, the filling is distributed on top, covered with a second layer, and the edges are plaited with a "pigtail". The cake is baked for half an hour at 190 degrees. It is cut after cooling.
Delicate lemon roll
A delicate and light biscuit roll is prepared very simply, but it turns out to be incredibly delicious. The recipe consists of the following sequence of steps:
- Make a dough for a sponge cake. Eggs are beaten into foam (2 pieces), a can of condensed milk, vanilla, hydrated soda (½ tsp) and flour (150 g) are added. The resulting dough is poured onto a baking tray covered with parchment and sent to the oven for 15 minutes. It is baked at 180 degrees.
- Hot pan content is flipped overa towel, and parchment is removed from it. Sam rolls immediately curled and covered with a towel. In this form, it must be left until completely cooled.
- Lemons (2 pieces) are ground completely in a blender, the bones are removed, after which sugar (220 g) is added.
- Fatty cream (250 ml) beat into a lush mass.
- The cooled roulette unfolds. On top of him is laid out and distributed a lemon filling, and then whipped cream. After this, the roll should be carefully wrapped and sent to the refrigerator for 3 hours.
Lemon cupcake for tea
Wet, with piquant sourness, a fragrant cupcake is prepared in just 40 minutes and is great for evening tea drinking.
The dough for baking is prepared by gradualadditions to whipped cream butter with sugar (170 g), eggs (3 pcs.), flour (175 g), baking powder (1 tbsp.), lemon juice and 2 lemons. The resulting dough is distributed on a greased form and sent to the oven for 40 minutes, baked at 180 degrees.
With a toothpick, small holes are made in the prepared cupcake. It is in them for the impregnation of baking and poured hot lemon syrup. Prepare it from the juice of a lemon (50 ml) and sugar powder (150 g).
Recipes of baking with lemon from the site "Povarenok"
We offer recipes for two tasty pies from a popular culinary site. It will be very easy to cook pastrieswith lemon. Recipes "Povarenok" offers the following:
- Inverted cake with lemon and caramelis prepared on the basis of a dough from margarine (100 g), sugar (120 g), a glass of flour, eggs (2 pcs.) and a baking powder (1 tsp). But before it is laid out in a mold (one-piece), it is poured into caramel, made from 120 g of sugar and butter (50 g). Top of the caramel lined circles of lemon, and then poured the dough. The cake is baked at 180 degrees for half an hour. Before serving, you need to turn the caramel intoyerh.
- Chocolate cake with lemon. To make a chocolate dough, the egg is beaten with sugar (110 g) and zest. In a water bath, chocolate is melted (100 g) with milk (50 ml) and butter (50 g). Then the chocolate mass together with flour (1 tbsp.), Milk (100 ml) and baking powder is added to the egg mixture. It turns out a thin chocolate dough. At the same time, the next layer of cake is prepared from cottage cheese (250 g), sour cream (3 tablespoons), starch (1 tbsp.) And lemon jam (100 g). In one-piece form, half the chocolate dough is poured first, then the curd mass, and the second part of the dough is distributed on top. The pie is baked for 50 minutes at 180 degrees.
Baking with lemon, the recipes of which are offered above, easy to prepare. But from this it turns out not less tasty and it is suitable even for solemn occasions.
The recipe for lemon pie in the multivariate
Lemon pie can be prepared not only inoven. In the multivark, too, it turns out very tasty pastries with lemon. Recipes in the multivark are very simple and provide for the preparation of pies in the "Baking" mode.
For lemon pie, the dough is prepared by(150 g) and sugar (120 g), eggs (4 pieces), a glass of flour, baking powder (1 tsp), lemon zest and juice of a half of lemon. The finished dough is poured into an oiled bowl, the multivark cover is closed and waiting for the cake to be cooked for 50 minutes. Bake sprinkled with powdered sugar or covered with sugar fondant.