Making a playground with your own hands is easy
All summer you spend with your family at the cottage? It's just wonderful, because fresh air and the absence of city noise will do everything to benefit. To ensure that your child is not bored, you need to equip him with a game zone. Making a playground with your own hands is not an easy task.
First you need to find a suitable place on the site. Try to implement the following recommendations:
1) Children's playground must be inline of sight of adults. Choose a piece of land that can be easily seen from the windows of the house or from the place where you usually rest during the day (pool, garden).
2) The design of the playground with their own hands should be carried out in the light of safety. Make sure that no wires or communications pass near the place where your children play.
3) We need to place the site away from farm buildings, greenhouses and thorn bushes.
4) If there is a pond next to the play area (for example, an artificial pond), then it should be fenced with a fence.
5) Children's playground should not be in the shadeat home or in the open wind zone. If the location options are not so much, then simply protect the site from strong wind gusts with fences, but remember that it too must be safe for the child.
To choose a piece of land is half the battle. Designing a playground for yourself means creating a project, which allows you to take into account all important points and avoid problems in the near future. The playground must fit into the general style of the garden. Dimensions of swings, sandboxes and other objects are calculated depending on the number and age of the children. Registration of the site in the kindergarten is carried out in accordance with the safety standards adopted in our country. For example, at the back and in front of the hills and swings you must leave at least 2 m of free space. If your child loves to ride a scooter or a bicycle, then think up and make for him a closed path that can be laid through the entire cottage area. Now, in more detail, consider the design of the playground. Photos are also attached.
Depending on the age of the children, the play area may include such objects as:
- sandbox. You can purchase a ready-made plastic construction in the store or make a sandbox yourself using logs and boards.
- Swing. They can be very different. Be sure to ask your children what swings they like more - rocking, carousel, rope.
- Slide. You can also perform this object yourself with boards. A safe and safe hill must have a perfectly smooth surface and a special railing. An excellent option will be a plastic construction equipped with high beads. Kids can ride it in winter and summer.
- House. Nobody talks about the construction of a whole palace in the country. Little dreamers will be happy and a hut. The main thing is that it was comfortable and comfortable in it.
- Sports complex. This option is suitable for children who are 6 years or more. There may be rings, beams, stairs and other shells.
As you can see, decorating a playground with your own hands does not mean anything complicated and impossible.