How to use Navitel navigator?
Many have already installed Navitel Navigator for android. Now it remains to understand its work and functions. About how to use the Navitel navigator, our article will tell.
Positioning and routing
- Maps for Navitel Navigator can be downloaded from the Internet. First you need to activate the GPS on the phone. To update traffic jams via the Internet, select the appropriate option:
- always allow;
- Now we find satellites. Click on the green "satellite dish" icon. A menu will open: turn off GPS, satellites, settings, cancel. Here we press "satellites". After finding the required number of satellites, you need to press the "Back" button to go to the main page. Now the program automatically determines your location;
- Next, press the "Menu" button, where we see such offers: at the address nearest on the map, waypoints, history, loved ones, by coordinates, navitel sms.Choose "By Address".
- Now we select the street and the number of the house to which you want to go.
- Next, click the button that says "Go." The program immediately paves the route, the final point of which is marked with a flag.
Waypoints and route adjustments
When you need to call in a place that does not fall into the paved route, it is necessary:
- Move the map to the right place.
- Now you need to zoom in and click with your finger or stylus on this city.
- Save the point and give it a name.
- Then click on the "Find" button, then on the "Waypoints" button.
- Here you need to find and select our city, after which the menu will appear. In this menu, click on the "Show on Map" button.
- At the top of the screen, press the "Call in" button.
Any amendment of the route must be saved by clicking on the "Export" button.
In order to customize the navigator, you need to enter the “Menu”, which is located on the bottom right of the screen. Next you need to select "Settings". In the "Settings" there are 6 points. We will consider 3 main ones:
- The first tab is the "Map". There are 2 display options: “rotate by movement” and “north from above” ”
- The second tab is Navigation.Here you can choose the "mode of transport", "route" (you can choose "by a straight line" or "on the roads" and "short" or "fast"). In the "introduction", you can set the "sensitivity of leaving the route" and "warning of maneuver."
- The third tab is “Device”. Here you can adjust the sound, power and clock.
Now you know how to use Navitel. Navigator 5.0 will be your indispensable assistant on the way.