How to pull out eyebrows without pain?
Eyebrows play an important role in the outline of the entire face, giving expressiveness to the eyes. Eyebrows can be given any shape by plucking, but, observing fashion, you need to remove only those hairs that go beyond the established limits of the width and length of the eyebrows. If you want to shape your eyebrows with the help of plucking extra hair, then it is better to do this, following a few simple rules so that the procedure is less painful.
How to pull out eyebrows without pain: instructions
- Gently stretch the skin with two fingers in the area of plucking.
- Pull out hairs only in the direction of their growth, grabbing one hair at a time.
- In order not to be mistaken in the boundaries of the form that you want to give the eyebrows, first pull out from the edges, moving to the inside of the eyebrow.
- The procedure of plucking is best done in the evening. This rule is especially important for those who have sensitive skin. In this case, the redness of the skin during the night will completely pass.
- Those who have sensitive skin should also remember that during menstruation the sensitivity increases even more, so it will be better to wait until the end of the menstrual period, and then shape the eyebrows.
- Before starting the procedure, you should not use any irritating agents for washing, such as, for example, any products containing any fruit acids or retinol-A.
- Preparations intended for rinsing patients' teeth and containing benzocaine will help as anesthetics that are applied to the skin a few minutes before plucking. It is important to ensure that such agents do not get into the eyes during the procedure, and after the whole procedure, the agent is carefully removed with a wet swab.
Now you know how to painlessly pull out eyebrows and thereby give them a beautiful shape, without contacting the beauty salon.