How to make a haircut with a bandage with your own hands? Hair dress with a bandage: with bangs and without, Greek, Roman, Egyptian
A variety of accessories in hairstyles have been popular at all times. In different countries, fresh flowers, ribbons, combs, tiaras and headbands were added to the hair. The latter are incredibly popular today.
Hair bands can be of different types. Separately developed models for sports and parties. Thin leather flagella will be appropriate to look at school or while walking with friends. Bandages in the form of ribbons, braids made of artificial hair or chains suitable for publication. Accessories with feathers, rhinestones and large flowers must be combined with the whole image. Today it will be considered how to make a hair with a bandage in various options.
The right choice of dressings for hair. General recommendations
It is advisable to buy a bandage in a specialized store, as there is always a large selection of accessories in it. The fixing element should be kept firmly on the head, but not squeeze it, so that after a whole day spent with such a hairstyle, the head does not hurt.
During the fitting of the accessory it is necessary to take into account that under it there will still be a layer of hair.
Greek hairstyle. Three options for performing
At the mention of Greece, many girls immediately appear in the head with an associative array with long dresses, shoes with thin soles and, of course, elegant hair styles. Today, such styling is incredibly popular. This can be explained by the appropriateness of such a way to collect hair in different life situations.
In order to perform a Greek hairstyle with a bandage, we need:
- brush to create a pile;
- studs, invisible hairpins and hairpins;
- curling irons or curling irons;
- lacquer medium fixation.
Performing a specific option may not require all the tools.
The first embodiment of the Greek hairstyle with bandage
1. Comb your hair and put a bandage on your head.In front of the gum should be just above the middle of the forehead.
2. On the right side, separate the small strand of hair and hide it under the bandage. Similarly, do the area on the other side of the head, as in the photo. A hairstyle with a bandage is not difficult at all.
3. Similarly, hide 3-4 strands on each side. At this stage of creating hairstyles with a bandage, you need to follow the symmetry of the location of the future hairstyle. You can immediately fix the area from the forehead to the top with varnish.
4. Hair from the back of the head is hidden under the bandage by wider locks. So that they do not break up, you need to use the studs, pinning up the elements of hair from top to bottom.
5. Fix all varnish.
If such a hairstyle with a bandage - with a bang, then the hair from the forehead must first be stabbed back, and then dissolve over the elastic band.
In the absence of bangs, you can slightly modify the hairstyle depending on the location of the parting. The classic option is to split the hair in the middle. But it is possible to make a side parting, with it the center of laying will move slightly to the side.
The second option hairstyles
1. Comb the hair back. Wear a bandage.
2Attach the ends of the hair with a thin elastic band about 5 cm from their edge.
3. Start twisting the end of the resulting tail into the roller. When he reaches his head, he must be hidden under a bandage.
4. Carefully distribute the hair across the entire width of the hairstyle. In some places they will have to hide again.
This option is faster than the previous one, but it is more difficult to lay symmetrical locks around the face.
Option hairstyle number 3
1. Comb the hair and perform a full brush with a special brush over the entire head.
2. Wear a bandage and securely fasten so that it does not slip.
3. Hair on top of the head a little to get from under the fixing accessory to achieve greater volume.
4. Start to pick up the front straps under the gum on both sides.
5. Hair back must be combed before you hide them under the bandage. The volume should be inside the hair so that only smooth curls are visible from the outside.
6. Fix the strands with a small amount of varnish.
This volumetric hairstyle with a bandage is suitable for special occasions. It is worth noting that the fixing accessory must match the style and color of all clothing.The bright evening make-up and short dresses are not combined with the Greek hairstyle. On the contrary, bright dresses in the floor and peach shades of shadows are suitable for her.
Roman hairstyle. Embodiments
Women aristocratic in ancient Rome always looked gorgeous. Especially distinguished their exquisite styling. On how to make a hair with a bandage in the Roman style, you can learn more.
For such styling is best suited curly hair of medium length. If nature has not rewarded the girl with such charms, then this can always be corrected with the help of thermo-curlers or curling. How to make a hairstyle with a bandage in the Roman style?
Roman style bandage
Such a roman hairstyle with a bandage adds extra volume to the hair.
Step-by-step instructions for performing the braid with a bandage:
1. Wash your hair and curl your hair into large curls. A little comb through their fingers, so that you can easily braid.
2. Run bouffant at the crown. Take all the curls back.
3. Put on a bandage, slightly pull out the volume of hair from under it.
4. Separate the strand near the ear, twist it into a loose harness. Take another part of her hair and do the same with her.Bind the two strands between each other and hide under the bandage behind the ear.
5. Do the same with the curls on the other side of the head.
6. The hair from the neck divided into three strands and braid the French braid.
7. Pull out strands for volume from it.
8. Fix hair with lacquer.
If desired, the girl can replace the last items in the implementation of hair, thereby using a different way. At the same time it is necessary to separate the three strands on the back of the head and create an ordinary pigtail from them. The remaining curls will be attached to it with the help of invisible hairpins and hairpins. Curls should be laid out in the direction of the spit so that they completely closed it. In this case, the hairstyle will look like a structured waterfall of hair.
Egyptian hairstyle with bandage
All the ancient Egyptians had straight hair. The standard of beauty was considered to be their division into three parts, two of which fell on the shoulders in front and one in the back.
How to do hair with a bandage in the Egyptian style, it will now become clear.
To create it you need:
1. Wash, dry and straighten hair.
2. Make a parting in the middle.
3. Put the bandage down gently from top to bottom and no longer move it.Otherwise, the hair under it will become fluffy, and this will spoil the whole impression.
Thus, it becomes clear how to make a hair with a bandage quickly and with taste. To do this, just need to choose the right accessory and fix it correctly.