How to make a gun out of Lego?
Watch the video
Many modern children tend to invent the most original designs. So, to make an ordinary gun out of “Lego” is no longer very interesting - it's so easy! We offer instructions on how to make a pistol shooting rubber bands from "Lego".
Lego pistol with firing mechanism
- We take a long single piece with 6 holes (its other name is "beam").
- We insert a big stick into its first hole, fasten a small round part onto it, install a round platform, which we fix with a fastener.
- On the other hand we fix a large round detail.
- We take the middle stick and insert it into the second hole of the beam, on the one hand we fasten it with a small round detail, on the other - with connecting fasteners.
- We insert a large stick into the third hole of the beam; on the one hand, we also fasten it with a small round part, on the other - with connecting fasteners, next to it we insert 2 strips, not very tightly to the previous part, so that the firing mechanism functions well.
- We take the corner piece and insert a long stick into its corner, put the fastener at the edges.
- Now we connect two our separate designs. Insert the connecting fastener into the quadruple beam.
- Then, having missed one hole, insert the manufactured trigger into the sixth and, on the other hand, fasten it with a round piece.
- We already insert an angled beam on it and fix it with fasteners, then after it we install the second beam (single piece with 6 holes), which was used initially to create a pistol trigger mechanism.
Creating a common design
- Extend the trigger by attaching 2 9x6 platforms.
- On the side of the last platform to put double connecting fasteners.
- Another connector to put on the trigger mechanism.
- Tighten the gum between these two connecting fasteners, hooking it to the first inserted gear of the firing mechanism.
- Close the entire mechanism construction with 9x6 platforms.
- Join in chessboard order 6 single pieces of the G8 constructor.
- From above to lay two details "six" and two long plates on 12.
- Attach the handle to the overall design.
For a better understanding, you can watch a video on how to make a gun from "Lego". A detailed assembly in pictures is available.