How to learn the Russian language?
Many foreigners would like to speak Russian, conduct business in this country, read Russian classics in the language of the author. But most do not know how to learn the Russian language. We will help such people.
How to start learning Russian
There are many ways to learn a language. You can study with a tutor, you can sign up for language courses. Some prefer to study Russian remotely via the Internet or via Skype, and some people travel to Russia and on the spot, communicating with native Russian speakers, master the language. It should be noted that Russian is one of the most difficult languages in the world. He is so diverse, emotional, sincere, colorful and completely incomprehensible to a person unaccustomed to him.
So, in order to learn how to learn the Russian language, you must go to the library or go to the bookstore. There you need to purchase a reference book on Russian grammar and the explanatory dictionary of the Russian language by Dal or Ozhegov. And then in order.
How to learn to write in Russian
- Spelling is considered the most difficult in Russian. With her study worth starting. This information can be found in the grammar reference book.
- How to learn to write in Russian? The next item in the development of the Russian language is the study of its punctuation. It is very important for the development of writing. Sentences in Russian are often very complex, with different punctuation marks.
- An important fact is the replenishment of vocabulary. Read Russian literature, communicate with native speakers of the Russian language.
How to learn to speak Russian
If you have already tried all of the above methods and are good at reading in Russian, but the spoken language does not go well, it is better to move to Russia for permanent residence, of course. However, not everyone has such an opportunity, so we will try to find the answer to the question of how to learn to speak Russian right now.
- Try to find a tutor for whom Russian is the native language.
- Be active in the classroom. Make a list of your questions. Talk not only on the topic of the lesson, but try to joke in Russian. Read additional materials.
- Decide which way you can easily master the material: memorize shortphrases, memorize dialogues, read and retell texts, write out and memorize proverbs, expressions and aphorisms. This does not have to be one of the ways, you can choose several or all at once and alternate them as needed.
- Focus your attention on what exactly you want to say, and not on how to do it correctly. Do not wait until someone starts a conversation, start it first.
- You can take a blank sheet of paper and write on it what exactly bothers you in speaking. Think and write, what topics cause difficulties, what you most often forget and what question from the interlocutor you fear the most. These will be your initial tasks in learning to speak. You should not cancel the textbooks, you just have additional motivation.
- Often in the study of the Russian language there are problems with the stress in words. There are no special rules here, but there are two axioms: in one word only one stress and the letter “e” is always under stress. In other cases, you only need to memorize words or clarify their pronunciation in the orthoepic dictionary.