How to get to Vladivostok?
Vladivostok is the largest city in the Far East of Russia, the center of Primorsky Krai, a port located on the shore of the Pacific Ocean. How to get to Vladivostok?
How to get to Vladivostok by car
Consider how to drive to Vladivostok by road from Moscow:
- From Moscow to Ufa we get on the federal highway M7 "Volga". On the way we pass the city of Vladimir, Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan. The length of the route is 1351 km.
- Plot Ufa - Chelyabinsk passing on the highway M5 "Ural". The distance between these cities is 417 km.
- From Chelyabinsk via Kurgan and Omsk, we are going to Novosibirsk along the P-254 Irtysh highway. The length of this section of the route is 1528 km.
- The next section is the P-255 Sibir highway from Novosibirsk through Kemerovo and Krasnoyarsk to Irkutsk. We are driving 1,860 km.
- Further along the road R-258 "Baikal" we go from Irkutsk through Ulan-Ude to Chita. The length of the path is 1,113 km.
- Passing the highway P-297 "Amur" Chita - Khabarovsk. This is another 2,165 km.
- And the last track - A-370 "Ussuri" Khabarovsk - Vladivostok. Its length is 752 km.
Total, from Moscow to Vladivostok will have to travel 9 186 km. The trip will take approximately one week.
How to get to Vladivostok by train
Once in 2 days, 2 trains depart from Moscow to Vladivostok. Both trains depart from the Yaroslavl station. The night train (numbers 100SCH, 100E, departure time 00:35 Moscow time) is on the way 6 days 19 hours 42 minutes. The day train (numbers 002М, 002Щ, departure time 13:50) will go the same way in 5 days 23 hours 20 minutes. A ticket for a train that is on the way almost a day less will cost you about 1,200 rubles more.
How to get to Vladivostok by plane
If you can not afford to spend 6 - 7 days for a trip from the capital to this port on the Pacific coast, take a plane. In this case, the journey will take you only 8.5 hours. Three flights depart daily from Moscow to Vladivostok. Two of them are carried out by the Aeroflot campaign (with departure from Sheremetyevo) and one by the Transaero campaign (from Domodedovo).
You can also fly directly to Vladivostok from Novosibirsk, Irkutsk, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Magadan, Seoul, Pyongyang, Hong Kong, Yanji.