How to fill in the income statement?
Is it possible not to indicate the presence of real estate in the income statement? What sanctions apply if you do not specify any of your property? How to fill in income statement correctly? Similar questions interest many citizens of our country. This article will discuss exactly how to fill out the income statement and what documents you will need in the process. We will tell you in detail about all the actions in order, so as not to get confused.
First, let's figure out who will need to fill out a declaration of income. In the Russian Federation, these are individual entrepreneurs, lawyers and private notaries, as well as individuals who receive income abroad. Information on how to fill out a declaration of income will also be of interest to those who won the lottery, the casino, or even just rented their homes.
- To get started, collect the necessary package of documents that will confirm your income.In case you have sold any of your property (movable or not), do not forget to take the contract of sale. If you sold shares or shares, you will definitely get a certificate confirming this in a brokerage or investment firm. Help this must be in form 2-NDFL. If you rent an apartment, you will need a contract with your tenants, where you must specify the amount of money you pay;
- Do not forget to take a certificate from the work, which should also be in the form 2-NDFL. It is advisable to get acquainted with at least the basics of boo. accounting. To do this, read Chapter Twenty-third of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation.
- Take a couple of tax return forms that you will fill out. They can be obtained from the tax inspectorate, downloaded from the Tax Service website, or even purchased at an office supply store. True, not in all stores you will find these forms. The tax return must be in the form 3-NDFL.
- Look through and analyze all the sheets of the tax return form. In order not to get confused, divide the sheets by type of income. In order not to get confused in complicated calculations, we recommend that you download the “Declaration” program from the official website of the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation.Find the site, go to the section "Electronic Services" and then in the "Software ...".
- Familiarize yourself with the Tax Code of the Russian Federation and deal with the tax rates that your income should be taxed. For example, a rate of thirteen percent is set today on the profit received from the sale of property, shares, shares, on rent and wages. Nine percent are subject to dividends. Well, winning the lottery is subject to as much as 35 percent.
By the way, if you still do not understand where and what to enter in the tax return, then it makes sense to contact a company that (well, not only that, of course) is professionally engaged.