How to draw a fairy in stages?
Watch the video
Fairy is a wonderful creature with which both adults and children are familiar with fairy tales. To draw a magic charmer is very simple. We suggest you draw the fairy Ding-Ding from the cartoon "Peter Pen".
We draw the fairy according to the instructions
To draw a fairy in stages, start with the simplest basic elements and then step by step complicate the picture, detail it.
- First draw the contours of the future shape. To do this, draw a circle and in the lower left part make one vertical line and two horizontal lines perpendicular to it - they will help you later to draw the face of the fairies. Next, draw a line of shoulders, lines show arms and legs. Show the position of the body a little oblique smooth line and then paint the zone of the hips.
- Now mark between the two auxiliary horizontal lines of the circle of the eye and the Din-Din eyebrow. Above them make sketches bangs. Then paint the lips in a soft smile and a tiny nose.
- Time to start drawing wings and hair details.Do ding ding hairassembled in a high beam - show it in the picture. If you want to draw a fairy tail, then do it as follows. First, smooth lines indicate the location of the curls. Next, draw one after another strands of hair, toning or lightening individual sections. Use for this pencils of different hardness - this will make the drawing more voluminous.
- The next step is to finish the sketch of the wings, make the fairy a skirt, draw the hands by placing a magic wand in one of them.
- Now draw the legs and shoes with pompoms, focusing on the previously made auxiliary lines.
When all the basic details are ready, you can proceed to the imposition of shadows, hatching and feathering. If we made a sketch with a solid pencil, then softer grimes would be suitable for this part of the work. Outline the contours, highlight or darken areas, make some lines fatter, more saturated - this will make the picture more alive. At the very end, erase all auxiliary lines, remove possible stains and stains from the pencil.
The finished drawing can be colored with bright colors and complement the image of the fairy with other characters from the fairy tale "Peter Pen".