How to draw a cat in boots?
A typical character for novice artists is a cat in boots. Indeed, this is a very cool and beautiful character, both from Soviet cartoons, and from “Shrek” (the well-known cartoon about the green goblin). In the cartoon, this character is perfectly drawn. In our article we will learn how to draw a cat in boots. To do this, consider the drawing algorithm step by step:
- The first thing you need to start with the head and torso (draw the oval and shape of the body).
- After that, start making eye slots and head relief.
- Next, draw the cat's mustache, nose and mouth.
- At this stage, draw the main element of the cat - headdress. First, with small strokes draw silhouettes of a hat, look at the source, as it is located on the cat's head. After that, move the silhouette you created. Try to accurately convey the shape of the pen.
- Next, begin to outline the body of a cat. Draw hands, shoulders. Pay attention to how the cat holds his hand. Respect the proportions. Do not forget about all the details.Leave a place so that you can then fix it.
- Draw a sword, first draw its handle, and then the blade itself. Take a closer look at how it is curved and how thin it is. Do not forget the belt.
- Start drawing this stage with boots boots, draw a tail and a line that denotes a cat's abdomen.
- Your final touch will be, of course, that the cat's boots. Also observe the proportions of boots, draw them smoothly, showing folds, try not to make sharp strokes.
After that draw your cat, choosing beautiful colors.
Article prepared on the site.