How to cook pineapple?
Pineapple is most often served for dessert, cut into portions. However, this exotic fruit can make a lot of delicious dishes and original desserts, and if they are unusual to arrange, then you get a real work of art. Below are a few recipes.
Cooking Pineapple Salad
Pineapple can make a delicious salad. This will require the following ingredients:
- 400 g turkey;
- 1 pineapple;
- 4 eggs;
- 100 ml of mayonnaise;
- 200 grams of cheese.
- Boil turkey fillet, cut into small cubes. Boil eggs, peel from the shell and chop.
- Cut off the top of the pineapple, cut the fruit along and carefully remove the flesh. Then cut it into cubes.
- Mix turkey fillet, eggs and pineapple pulp in a bowl. Add mayonnaise and mix well. Put all the ingredients in the hollow pineapple.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater. Sprinkle them a dish. Can be served on the table.
It doesn’t take long to prepare a pineapple salad, but this dish looks amazing, so it is suitable for a festive table.
More recipes for salads from this fruit can be found in our article - Recipes for salads with pineapples.
How to cook pineapple in the oven?
Few housewives know that pineapple can be cooked in the oven. This will require the following ingredients:
- 1 pineapple;
- 30 grams of powdered sugar;
- 100 g of chocolate;
- 5 sheets of mint.
- Take a pineapple, cut it lengthwise, take out the pulp. Cut it into slices.
- Take a baking dish, cover it with foil. Put pineapple slices and mint leaves, sprinkle with powdered sugar and grated chocolate.
- Put the form in the oven preheated to 170 degrees and bake the dessert for 7 minutes. After this time, remove the pineapples from the oven, wait for the dessert to cool, and serve.
You can chop pineapple chop on skewers, then sprinkle with powdered sugar and chocolate. So the dessert will look more aesthetic, in addition, pineapple pieces will not need to be torn off from the foil. Children will certainly be happy for such a dessert and will gladly eat it. As you can see, it is quite simple to cook pineapple and any hostess can do it. Bon Appetit!
Pineapple can also be served as a dessert, but it must be properly cut.