How to cook pancakes on mineral water
The taste of pancakes is familiar to everyone since childhood. Being small, we had breakfast with pancakes with jam, which our mother prepared with special love for us. Over time, little has changed, but the tasty treat is loved by millions of people today. A mug of cold milk and a few pancakes on mineral water with cottage cheese or jam, and even the most avid gourmet will not stand!
The variety of recipes is great. They make pancakes on milk, sour cream, kefir or whey, make them lush, thin or openwork with holes ... However, in this article we will cook delicious pancakes on mineral water.
Previously, the pancake dough was prepared on mineral water to make it more splendid and elastic, now mineral water is added to make the pancakes lean, replacing the milky base with it.
The energy value of the dish depends on the recipe. The nutritional value of 100 grams of classic pancakes is 135 kcal,per 100 grams of lean pancakes on mineral water accounts for only 100 kcal. If desired, you can make the treat more dietary, eliminating the sugar from the ingredients.
Classic thin pancakes on mineral water
For cooking at home, the most popular classic recipe for pancakes on mineral water. It was used by our grandparents. Pancakes are tasty, tender and perfect for breakfast or as a dessert.
- wheat flour - 400 g;
- chilled milk - 500 ml;
- mineral water - 500 ml;
- chicken eggs - 3 pcs .;
- vegetable oil - 75-80 ml;
How to cook:
- In a deep bowl, break the eggs, add vanillin and sugar, salt and beat well.
- Add milk and flour to the froth and mix.
- Pour in mineral water and whisk. Add about 3 spoons of vegetable oil and mix thoroughly again.
- Leave the dough for about 15 minutes so that the gluten is swollen and the mass becomes more viscous.
- After the time has elapsed, pour the dough on a hot skillet and fry until the surface turns golden.
For classic pancakes, you can safely use both sweet and salty toppings. Although without filling, they are very tasty.Lubricate them with butter or honey on top, and a mountain of pancakes will go in a matter of minutes.
Classic thick pancakes on mineral water
Thick pancakes are also popular, because according to this recipe they turn out lush and nourishing.
- 500 ml of slightly soda water;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 350-400 g of flour;
- 75-100 grams of sugar;
- 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- a pinch of soda;
- a pinch of citric acid;
- Mix flour, sugar, pre-quenched citric acid soda and salt.
- In a separate container, beat the eggs with mineral water and vegetable oil.
- In a thin stream pour the egg mixture into the flour, without ceasing to stir, until the lumps dissolve.
- Leave for 25 minutes in a warm place.
- After time, pour the dough on a hot frying pan with high sides and distribute throughout the bottom. The height of the pancake must be at least 5 mm.
- Fry on low heat until golden brown on one side, covered with a lid. Turning over to the other side, fry without a lid for 2-3 minutes.
Thin pancakes on mineral water with holes
Pancakes are light, airy, translucent daylight.
- highly carbonated mineral water - 0.5 l;
- flour - 0.25 kg;
- eggs - 5 pcs .;
- butter (75%) - 75 g;
- sugar - 10 g;
- vegetable oil.
- Beat the eggs in a deep bowl, salt and sugar and whisk in a homogeneous mass.
- Add 100 ml of mineral water and continue stirring.
- Pour in the wheat flour and whisk until the lumps disappear.
- Add melted butter to the dough and continue mixing the ingredients.
- In a thin stream pour the remaining mineral water and slowly beat for a few minutes.
- Add sunflower oil and mix.
- Fry until bubbles form and a golden crust on the surface.
Delicious thick pancakes on mineral water
It is not necessary to use highly carbonated mineral water. Lush and thick pancakes are quite realistic to cook on still water!
- flour - 250 g;
- non-carbonated mineral water - 2 tbsp .;
- sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- baking soda - ½ tsp;
- fresh lemon;
- a pinch of salt;
- vegetable oil.
- Pour wheat flour into a container and cover it with mineral water, with salt and sugar dissolved in it. Stir well.
- Add soda, quenched with lemon juice.Stir until bubbles appear.
- Pour in some vegetable oil and mix.
- It is necessary to pour a little more dough into the pan than usual to make pancakes thicker.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes on each side.
Pancakes on mineral water without eggs and milk
Be sure to try this recipe! Despite the fact that the composition of pancakes there is neither milk nor eggs, and they are considered to be a lean option, their taste qualities exceed all expectations.
- highly carbonated mineral water - 0.3 l;
- flour - 0.1 kg;
- eggs - 5 pcs .;
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
- In a bowl, mix the sifted flour, salt and sugar.
- Pour in mineral water and vegetable oil, mix thoroughly to avoid the formation of lumps.
- Pour the required portion of dough into a hot frying pan and fry on each side for 2 minutes.
The dish goes well with honey, fruit or berry jam, stewed fruit. In pancakes, you can wrap any lean stuffing.
To make pancakes tasty and beautiful, every hostess needs to know and follow a few rules.
- The dough will turn out lush if you use flour, sifted in advance several times for cooking.
- Try to dilute salt and sugar in water before putting it into the dough - undissolved particles can disrupt the structure of the dough.
- First mix the liquid ingredients and then gradually add the flour.
- The less sugar in the dough, the thinner and lighter the pancakes are.
- If there is vegetable oil in the dough, the pan for cooking can not grease them.
Tips will help to facilitate the cooking process, will improve the look and taste. Do everything with love and the result will exceed all expectations.
The recipes for pancakes, which I told you about, are worthy of praise. It doesn't matter if they are lean or cooked according to the classic recipe, whether eggs are present in them or not, whether highly carbonated water is used or mineral water is added without gas. The main thing is that pancakes are tasty, tender and light. They can be eaten for breakfast, served as a dessert for tea. Choose your favorite recipe for pancakes on mineral water and delight your loved ones with the perfect treat!