How to cook crayfish?
How to cook crayfish in the traditional way, we have already told in the article How to cook crayfish. And they can be baked and fried! You can even cook crayfish soup. How to do this, we will study with you. We offer you recipes for crayfish fried and baked on coals, as well as tender soup with crayfish necks.
- 10 large crayfish;
- 1 tbsp. white wine;
- 2 tbsp. l butter;
- ¼ tsp cumin;
- black pepper;
For the sauce:
- 1 tsp wheat flour;
- 1 tbsp. l butter.
- Freshly (green) crayfish are thoroughly washed and dried with a towel.
- Dissolve the butter in the roasting pan and, when it starts to boil, put the crayfish in the pan.
- Fry the crayfish to pink shell, then add the cumin, salt and pepper to your taste and pour white wine.
- Cover the broiler and simmer the crayfish on low heat for 10-15 minutes. Take out the crayfish and leave to cool.
- From the remaining broth prepare the sauce. To do this, rub the flour with butter and dilute with a small amount of cold water.Dilute this mush with hot broth and simmer for about a minute.
How to cook crayfish soup
- 250 g boiled crayfish;
- 0.5 liters of chicken broth;
- 0.5 tbsp. l butter;
- 1 tbsp. l flour;
- 0, 5 tbsp. heavy cream;
- 1 lime;
- half onion;
- half a carrot;
- half celery stalk;
- dill greens;
- a pinch of thyme;
- a pinch of coriander;
- 1 leaf of laurel;
- a pinch of hot pepper.
- Vegetables clean, wash and cut into cubes.
- We release the crayfish from the entrails. From the tails we remove the shell and chop the meat into small pieces, break the claws and the shell with a hammer.
- Put in the pan half a tablespoon of butter, add the broth and chopped vegetables. Give the broth to boil.
- In the boiled broth, add crushed shells and claws, coriander and thyme and cook all together for half an hour.
- Then, using a blender, grind the contents of the pan and filter the liquid in a clean dish and discard the thick.
- In another pan, dissolve the remaining butter and mix it with flour, then add the strained broth and let it boil.
- Pour cream, chopped dill and crayfish necks into the soup, salt and pepper to taste. When the soup boils, add lime juice and remove from heat.
Crayfish on charcoal
A very useful recipe, as you can cook crayfish for a picnic on charcoal. However, in this case, you need to take food foil with you on a picnic.
- Each cancer separately rub a little with salt and tightly wrapped in food foil.
- Put the "packaged" crayfish in hot coals and leave there for about half an hour.
- We check, having developed a foil. If the shell turned red - crayfish are ready.
Knowing how to cook crayfish, it will not be superfluous to learn how to eat them.