How to connect the Internet to "Android" (Android)?
Modern technology is represented by a large number of mobile devices on the Android operating system. Users of this platform have various questions, for example, a frequent question is how to connect the Internet to "Android".
Let's talk about setting up the Internet on this system via Wi-Fi and 3G.
Internet connection on "Android" via Wi-Fi
First you need to include Wi-Fi in the list of connections of this operating system. The following procedure is performed:
- Go to the "Settings" menu;
- Open the section "Wireless Networks";
- Check the box next to "Enable Wi-Fi".
You will see a list of passwordless networks. But it is better not to use open channels, but to set up protected. This is done in this way:
- Enter Wi-Fi settings and find the necessary network in the list;
- Enter the password and click "Connect".
If this fails to be done, in the settings, select "Additional functions" and check if the given IP addresses and gateway are entered. To enter them manually, you need to get these parameters from your service provider.
Connecting 3G-Internet on "Android"
Just as in the previous case, 3G must be entered into the settings of the Android operating system.
Valuable advice: the service of providing mobile Internet is provided by several mobile operators. Before you give someone preference, pay attention to the reviews. The quality of communication varies greatly and depends largely on your location.
You need to open the menu of the mobile device and do the following:
- Find the section "Mobile Network";
- Select the type of network (it is necessary to find out from the service provider, since the 3G networks are different).
- Enter the connection parameters that you need to find out from the provider.
- Reboot mobile device.
Thus, you can connect the Internet to "Android" via Wi-Fi and 3G.
Also, our article "How to set up the Internet on Android?" Will be useful to you. You can learn about how to implement Internet settings on a tablet in our article "How to connect a tablet to the Internet?".
Internet connection via USB cable
To connect the tablet on the Android operating system, you can download the Wired Tether program, and then perform the following procedure:
- Go to the PC in the section "Internet connection properties".
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Put a tick in front of the option “Allow other network users to use the Internet connection of this PC”.
- Install the downloaded program.
- In the settings of the tablet, connect in the "Settings" mode "Debugging via USB".
- In the "Applications" menu, select "Development".
- Connect the tablet to the PC via a USB cable.
- Run the program .
- Enable device search.
- Select a DNS server and click "Show Android Interface".
- Allow the program to connect via USB cable.
After that, on the tablet, you can access the Internet using a USB cable.