How long can a pregnancy be determined?
Sooner or later, but in the life of any woman comes the most exciting moment - pregnancy. This is the female mission - to give life, to be a mother. Often, women are faced with the question - after how much can you determine pregnancy?
Terms of determining pregnancy
In the very first week after conceiving a child, a woman does not even suspect that she is in such an interesting position. During this period, the process begins and lasts 9 months.
After fertilization, the egg is “attached” to the uterus, so to speak. It occurs on the fifth day after conception. She spends nine months there. Such sensations may appear as severe pain in the abdomen and blood smearing. Determine pregnancy is quite simple - at the doctor's gynecologist. He will carefully examine you and tell you what to do to keep the pregnancy. Consider the first few signs of pregnancy.
First signs of pregnancy
- One of the surest signs of pregnancy is delayed menstruation. Therefore, watch your cycle to know exactly the time of the onset of menstruation. However, not in all cases, this symptom means pregnancy. Cycle disruptions can be due to stress or illness.
- Pay attention to the fact that approximately a week after fertilization, the embryo attaches to the wall of the uterus. During such a period, as mentioned above, pain and bleeding are possible.
- In the early stages of pregnancy, the body of the future mother is under stress. As a result, the woman suffers from headache, irritability, excessive fatigue and dizziness.
- Toxicosis is a well-known nuisance that accompanies many pregnant women. Sometimes, it can appear even as early as the second week of pregnancy.
- Women who have an incredibly highly developed intuition, literally within a few hours after conception, can gain confidence that they are pregnant.
Also about when you can determine pregnancy, you can tell in detail the gynecologist.In the earliest terms, a blood test for hCG will help identify the pregnancy.