Frame-shield summer houses one-storey economy class. Construction of frame-shield houses
Every summer in summer, the main part of the townspeople goes to their summer cottages to be far from smog, dusty streets and hot high-rise walls. However, the real rest can be in the case when you have a country house, even if it is economy class, but equipped with all the necessary conditions for a comfortable stay in the bosom of pure nature.
What are the frame-shield houses
At first they were built in North America. And, despite the fact that it was many, many years ago, the main building technological processes have not changed to this day. Changes take place only in building materials. Houses have become quite durable and more diverse.
The idea of construction is simple - a special metal frame is being built.Fill it outside with plywood sheets, fasten them to vertical supports, using a certain size screws. Further, the inner surface of the structure is sheathed with a second layer: plywood, chipboard, fiberboard, drywall. The outer surface is supplemented with siding or clapboard, so that the design acquired a decent look and does not look like a temporary building.
And where is it permissible to build such a house? It is possible to equip a cozy design practically anywhere. This option is perfectly suitable for different ideas. This building is one or two or three, an administrative building or just a country house.
Dachnoe construction at the present stage is quite inexpensive pleasure. Especially if you apply to a company that builds summer holiday homes. This type includes frame-shield, prefabricated-shield, summer houses of timber, ready-made buildings, etc.
Shield one-story country houses are a construction that does not differ in quality from an ordinary wooden house, because here the difference is only in size and the used building materials.If you decide to build a frame-shield option, you need to know that you have a huge scope for imagination. Such houses can be not only in one floor, but also with mansard superstructures.
Well-built frame-shield buildings are suburban real estate, which can be the pride of a family for many, many years. With the introduction of additional funds such housing can serve in the winter season.
The construction of turnkey economy-class country houses requires the proper selection of material. Recently, the popularity of the corresponding type of buildings has grown by almost 30%, and comfortable wooden buildings occupy a leading position. Modern technological processes of wood processing make it possible to minimize their disadvantages: cracking, flammability and rotting. At the same time, the cost, as before, remains fairly affordable. In addition to the low price of building material, the owner acquires a pleasant bonus in the form of decent savings on the construction of the foundation. Structures made of wood have a small weight, so the arrangement of a massive base is not required. The best will be the column foundation or the foundation of bored piles.
The group of summer dacha buildings includes both houses from timber and structures built using the technology of a frame-shield structure. Despite the rather interesting and affordable price of the latter, it is necessary to remember about the construction technology of the house, which is designed to stay throughout the year. It is necessary to make additional weatherization with special materials, which, of course, will lead to a certain rise in the cost of an already completed construction.
The best area of the house to give
In order to reduce construction costs, which are always quite significantly affecting the family budget, many are inclined to reduce the construction area or use inexpensive and not very high-quality building materials. But such sacrifices do not always make sense.
Understandably, the price of construction work depends on the size of the structure. Therefore, as a rule, the shield summer houses of economy class are mostly small in size. Moreover, the area makes it possible to save not only during construction, but also in the future during operation. Often there is not everywhere at the cottages there is a centralized gas, because in most of the country houses electric heating is used, and a small room is much faster and cheaper to heat.
Minimalism in architecture
Shield cottages in their architecture are the simplest geometric shapes. Rationality and ergonomics are viewed both in a rectangular size and in the internal layout - a small size of the porch and kitchen, as well as the main room, which is both a guest and a bedroom. Such a typical project of a country house is one of the most common, which can (if additional funds are available) be changed by adding a room for a veranda to the main square.
For the construction of shield summer houses a small area and simple architecture, rather dignity than a disadvantage. Even the structure of small sizes can be comfortable, as long as the interior space is properly organized. The smaller the structure, the more unoccupied land and green vegetation, naturally, because due to its abundance and clean air, the townspeople pack their personal belongings every summer and go to the country.
How to save during construction
Shield technological process of building a house has long been popular in suburban areas. However, as is usually interested in a minimum of costs, so the article will consider the construction of shield summer houses of economy class.
It should find out what you can save.And also what kind of frame-shield one-story country houses should have, what you need to agree in advance with the experts at the project stage. This is followed by tips on construction, realizing that you can spend a lot less money.
1. The design is obtained with a small weight, therefore, there is no need to spend huge money on the construction of a powerful foundation. It will be enough to pile or column method.
2. Choosing shield single-storey country houses, you can significantly reduce costs, since much more money will be required to build two-storeyed houses.
3. Restriction in the total area. In other words, 5 by 6 meters or 6 by 6 meters will be quite enough. If you think well over the planning, then on such an area you can place all the necessary rooms.
4. Reduction to the smallest insulation thickness (no more than 100 mm). This thickness is sufficient for those who do not live in the house in winter.
5. For the above reason - the choice of the cheapest type of insulation.
6. Extremely simple exterior and interior.
7. Competently organized communication system: is it worth watering the house? And the electrical wiring can be laid either in the channels or left open in the cable gon.
Advantages and benefits
It is necessary to learn more about all the advantages that accompany the construction of panel houses:
1. There is no need for a massive foundation, which saves finances, earthworks and equipment.
2. Pretty good performance, great appearance.
3. Frame-shield single-storey country houses are characterized by the absence of shrinkage. This makes it possible to carry out finishing work immediately after construction. Additionally, this feature allows you to save your form in any season of the year.
4. There is a choice of construction features (in particular, wall thickness) depending on the region’s climate.
5. It is possible to leave the frame-shield summer houses in the winter without heating. This absolutely does not affect the integrity.
6. An important advantage is that the frame-shield summer houses have a frame sheathed on both sides with a board, a special stove or sawlog, and inside it is insulated material in the form of mineral plates, polyurethane or bulk insulation.
7. Significant fire resistance.
8. In the winter period, frame shield summer houses can be quickly heated.Thus, we can talk about the economy of operation.
9. The rapid construction of shield summer houses and the relatively low cost of construction.
The construction of shield summer houses of economy class has its drawbacks.
1. It is impossible to make changes to the object during the construction period. The structural units that make up the dacha single-story dacha houses are made out by the production of slabs - they are cut off exactly in accordance with the design requirement.
2. The finished design will have to be sheathed - SIP panels do not look very respectable.
3. In the case of the use of pile foundations to arrange a basement is not possible. In addition to this, it is necessary to warm the bottom - the wind is able to put a lot of snow in winter.
Anyway, shield single-storey country houses are very cozy. The benefits are much greater, but the disadvantages should not be forgotten. The construction of a country house according to the chosen technological process must be coordinated with all family members, because there is no worse building that does not please.