Cooking delicious lasagna from ready-made sheets and homemade dough
Lasagna is considered to be a symbol of Italian cuisine, where it has the same importance as pizza and pasta. The dish is a casserole, consisting of layers of dough, between the layers of which are laid meat filling and sauce. Top lasagna is covered with a fragrant crust of cheese.
Many Italian cookbooks tell you how to cook lasagna at home for lunch or dinner. The dish will decorate the festive table and diversify the usual dining recipes. For cooking do not need special ingredients. In the kitchen of every hostess there are components for lasagna.
Some cooks prefer classic lasagna, others, on the contrary, experiment and add various products. The result is fish, mushroom and even vegetable lasagna.
A dish of Italian cuisine turns out very satisfying. They are easy to feed all family members.100 grams of lasagna contains 135 calories.For cooking use cheese, meat, spices and other ingredients. But despite this, it turns out moderately calorie.
Classic lasagna from ready-made sheets
Many cooks use a ready-made dough for sale, which is sold in the store. It is a dried dough of wheat flour.
Classic lasagna consists of two sauces - bolognese and bechamel. Their combination makes it incredibly tasty, juicy and easy. Bolognese is made from onions, garlic, minced meat and tomatoes. For the preparation of bechamel need milk, butter and flour. During the collection of lasagna no need to regret the sauce. Its amount determines the taste of the dish itself.
- 50 g of oil;
- 50 g of flour;
- 1.5 cups of milk;
- 50 g of hard cheese;
- grated nutmeg - pinch.
- Melt butter in a pan and add flour. All thoroughly stir and fry for several minutes.
- Milk pour into the dough and knead with a whisk to avoid lumps.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly. Very soon the sauce will begin to thicken.
- Add grated cheese and continue stirring until completely dissolved.
- Pour a pinch of nutmeg.
- Mix everything again and remove from heat.
Let's start with the bolognese sauce.
- 1 medium bulb;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 1 PC. fresh bell peppers;
- olive oil;
- 400 g ground beef;
- 3 fresh tomatoes;
- 2 tbsp. l tomato paste.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Preheat the pan.
- Cut the Bulgarian pepper into small pieces.
- Fry the garlic in olive oil, add onion and pepper. Stir and add salt and black pepper. Fry until ready when the onion gets a golden hue.
- Add ground beef and mix all ingredients.
- Put the oregano and continue cooking over low heat.
- With fresh tomatoes, remove the skin and chop with a grater or food processor. Add to mincemeat.
- Pour tomato paste and mix again. Cook for another 15 minutes.
How to collect lasagna
- Turn on the oven so that it warms up to 200 degrees.
- Take a square shape of medium size. Put a little bechamel sauce on the bottom.
- Place a few sheets of dough at the bottom of the form so that it is completely closed.
- Put a little bolognese sauce on the dough and then lay the plates again. Classic lasagna consists of only 5 balls, but each housewife makes their own changes to the recipe. Alternate pasta layers and bolognese.
- The last layer should consist of bolognese. Put grated cheese on it.
- On top of the cheese again form a layer of pasta and pour over the bechamel sauce.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
- Cover the form with a lid or foil and put in the oven.
- Bake at a temperature of 180 - 190 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let it brew for 10 minutes. Cut into portions, garnish with a fresh sprig of parsley, serve.
The recipe for dough for lasagna is the same as for pasta. Flour choose better from durum wheat. If the plates are cooked on their own, the dish will be more tender and juicy.
Ingredients for the dough:
- 4 eggs;
- 250 g of flour;
- 1 tsp olive oil;
- a pinch of salt.
Flour flour slides. In the middle make a groove and add the rest of the components there. When making dough, make sure that it turns elastic. Then when cooking, it will not lose its shape and will not fall apart. After kneading the dough, it is covered with a film and placed in a refrigerator for 30 minutes.The cold will help to become even more sticky and the finished plates will keep their shape well.
After 30 minutes, the dough is taken out of the fridge. Having formed a sausage from it, they cut it into identical sticks. Then the pieces are rolled into thin layers and cut out squares or rectangles, depending on the form for baking. The finished plates are cooked to the state of al dente or remain raw for further preparation.
How to cook lasagna in a slow cooker
Italian treat can be prepared in a slow cooker. The technology is the same as in the oven. After all the ingredients are collected in the balls, turn on the appropriate mode and wait for readiness. In each model of the multicooker the name of the modes may differ.
There is not a single chef who would not use the secrets in the preparation. And lasagna is no exception. To taste turned out unique, you need to know some secrets.
- While cooking bolognese sauce, rosemary or bay leaf can be added instead of oregano.
- Some cooks use Italian herbs and other blends.
- When collecting lasagna, the balls should not be in close contact with the edges. Under the influence of high temperature, the dough layers are fed with juices and the dish will increase in volume. That is why it is necessary to leave some space in the baking dish.
- If the lasagna is baked in the oven, the form should be placed exactly in the center. So the treat will be cooked evenly.
- For the preparation of bolognese sauce, instead of the usual onions, you can use leeks or take both ingredients in equal quantities. This will make the taste even more interesting.
It may seem that it is very hard to cook lasagna, but it is not. The components from which it is prepared are available to any person. To cook lasagna, you do not need to have special culinary skills, the main thing is to carefully read the recipe and strictly follow it.
If you cook often, you will develop your own special technique and you will be able to make some adjustments that allow you to make the dish even more tasty. You can experiment and instead of the usual ingredients to use seafood and vegetables. Lasagna is worthy of everyone's attention and you should definitely try to cook it.