Compote for the winter: recipes with photos
Each caring mistress considers it his duty to do it right, because during the cold season they become an inexhaustible storehouse of nutrients and vitamins. Especially since this is a simple matter, sometimes - even fascinating. Have you ever tried to make compote for winter? To do this, of course, you need a creative approach that allows you to prepare amazingly tasty and original drink.
Compote of assorted currants and fruit. Ingredients
Currants - not very fragrant berries, besides sour taste. But it is perfectly combined with any fruit. This is the perfect basis for making compote for winter. To cook a three-liter jar of this drink, you will need the following products:
- white and red currants - one kilogram;
- black currant - one small handful;
- plum - one piece;
- apricot - one piece;
- apple (small) - one piece;
- pear - half of one fruit;
- peach - half of one fruit;
- orange peel - a small piece;
- sugar - 300 grams;
- carnation - one small bud.
- First of all, the berry is necessary to wash, sort and fill it clean, well-steamed jars.
- Next, plum, peach, apricot should be cut in half and remove the bones from them.
- After that, pear and apple need to be cut into four pieces and remove the core from them.
- Then orange peels and fruits should be put in jars with currants, top up with boiling water and let them stand for a few minutes in hot water.
- Now you need to carefully drain the water from the glass containers into a bulk pan, pour in the measured sugar in it, put it on the fire and bring to the boil.
- Next, this syrup is necessary to pour fruits and berries.
- After that, the banks in which our compote for the winter is located should be sterilized in a water bath. The processing time of containers depends on their volume:
- one liter - ten minutes;
- two liters - fifteen minutes;
- three liters - twenty minutes.
After that, the banks can be rolled up with sterilized caps, turned upside down and cooled at room temperature.
So our first compote is ready for the winter. The recipes of this drink are very diverse, so the most interesting is waiting for us ahead.
Compote with apples and blueberries. Ingredients
Apple compote is considered one of the most delicious. In addition, this fruit contains a huge amount of beneficial trace elements and vitamins. Therefore, preparations for the winter of it are made in almost every home. Apples are especially good in combination with other fruits and berries. Blueberries will make an excellent company for this popular fruit. In order to make such a compote for the winter, the following ingredients will be needed:
- apples sour - half a kilogram;
- fresh blueberries - half a kilo;
- honey - one and a half glasses;
- water - one and a half liters.
How to cook
- First, peeled, washed and sliced apples, as well as prepared blueberries, must be put in clean jars in several layers.
- Then, fruit and berry raw materials should be poured over with syrup made from honey and water.
- Next, banks with compote must be tightly closed with lids and carefully sterilized.
- After that, containers with a drink should be cooled and stored in a dark and cool place.
Perfectly quenches thirst cooled compote for the winter.Recipes for its preparation should be at every chef.
Compote of assorted barberries and pears. Ingredients
This is another way to make a healthy drink. Compote for the winter of pears and barberries will delight you with its interesting taste and unique aroma.
- pears - one kilogram;
- barberry - one kilogram;
- sugar - 650 grams;
- water - one liter.
- First, wash the pears, remove the core, seeds and cut into pieces.
- Then you need to pour water into the pan, put it on the fire, dissolve the sugar in it and bring the liquid to a boil.
- Next, prepared barberries and pears should be put in several layers in clean jars and pour hot syrup.
- After that, the container should be sterilized for half an hour, close the lids and turn upside down. In this position, the compote should cool down the whole day.
Now you know how to make compote for winter. However, many are interested in the possibility of preparing and storing the beverage without sterilization. How to do this will be discussed below.
Berry compote assorted. Ingredients
Modern housewives prefer to make blanks for the winter without additional heat treatment. This allows you to save the beneficial substances contained in vegetables, berries and fruits. However, will the banks, in which the compote for winter is compacted for the winter without sterilization, be kept for long enough? Many cooks give a positive answer to this question. Consider the recipe proposed by one of them.
- sugar - one liter;
- water - one liter;
- cherries, cherries, raspberries, lingonberries, strawberries, strawberries, gooseberries, dogwoods, currants - in equal ratios for one handful.
- First of all, it should be noted that the pre-sterilization of cans is still required. Each of them must first be thoroughly washed, and then thoroughly steamed for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Then you should cook the syrup from sugar and water.
- After that, washed and sorted berries must be decomposed in cans, pour boiling sugar syrup and roll up sterilized lids. To prevent the glass container from the hot liquid from bursting, the syrup needs to be poured in a thin stream along the spoon mounted above.
So without much hassle, you can cook and preserve compote assorted for the winter. Recipes without sterilization will help you save valuable time in preparing this drink.
Compote without sterilization. Action algorithm
Now you know how to make compote for the winter without sterilization. To consolidate the information received, we offer you an action algorithm for creating this delicious delicacy.
- Put fruit and berry raw materials into clean cans and immediately pour it with boiling water all the way up to the top.
- Then it is necessary to cover the dishes on top with lids pre-boiled for a few seconds.
- After that, through a special lid with holes, you need to drain the liquid into the pan, dissolve the sugar in it and bring the liquid to a boil again.
- Then you should pour fruit and berries again with hot syrup.
- Now you need to quickly roll up the cans with lids and turn them upside down. In this form, they must be left for a day until cool.
Thus, you can cook a compote of any fruit and fruit compote assorted for the winter. Recipes without sterilization say that while there is no need to handle boiling or jars or drink. You can also spare no sugar, its quantity will not affect the canning process.
- If you like cherry compote and plan to keep it for more than a year, then boil it without stones. The fact is that in preparations with them, over time, harmful substances begin to accumulate that negatively affect the state of the body.
- Soft apples and pears can be an excellent basis for compote, if they are immediately put into boiling syrup, removed from the heat and allowed to stand in it for twenty minutes. After that, during cooking, they do not boil dry.
- The taste of apple and other fruit compote will significantly improve if you add cinnamon to it.
- Before you close the compote for the winter of sour fruits and berries, you should throw a pinch of salt into it. This will help make it tastier.
Using the above recommendations, you can cook fragrant compote for the winter. Recipe with a photo will allow you to master the preparation of this drink in a matter of minutes. Now, in the long winter evenings, you will be able to please yourself and your loved ones with this useful delicacy. Bon Appetit!