Biography of Vasily KuzichevVasily Kuzichev - a Russian top manager who has worked in private business, the executive branch and the structure-forming companies.
In the photo: Vasily Mikhailovich Kuzichev
Kuzichev Vasily Mikhailovich. Carier startKuzichev Vasily Mikhailovich was born on June 6, 1980 in Novosibirsk. I went to a regular school where I was interested in natural sciences. After graduation, he did not leave for central universities of the country. Instead, Kuzichev applied to the Novosibirsk State Technical University. The following years he studied in his hometown at the Faculty of Economics and Management at the enterprise. Vasily Kuzichev began to work and express himself in every possible way as a student. He graduated from university in 2002 and immediately began his career.
RosobuvtorgAfter graduating from university from 2002 to 2004, Vasily Kuzichev worked as deputy general director of Rosobuvtorg LLC. This post implied the following official powers:
- Conducting management practices of the company: increasing profits and working capital reserves, high-quality use and optimization of the costs of existing resources, overseeing financial, economic and other strategic tasks.
- Work on the development of partnerships: compliance with the implementation of financial and business contracts, the conclusion of new, the implementation of other timely commitments and agreements.
- Comprehensive development of the company: modernization of management relations, formation of personnel reserve, increase of labor efficiency, development of economic indicators, prevention of overspending of material resources and other tasks.
- Maintaining a key document flow, among which estimates and financial documents, statements, plans, calculations and payments.
- Replacing or partially performing the functions of the general director: representing the company in negotiations with interested parties, testing documents and instructions, and working with contractors and other partners of the company.
- Control over the implementation of statutory documents and standards governing labor discipline.Also included in this list are occupational safety and fire safety regulations.
- Organization and maintenance of internal relations of the company, allowing to bring to the direct executors of the instructions of the management team of the company.
- Monitoring the state of the company: finding flaws, possible problems and gaps in the organization of work. Taking measures to ensure their elimination.
Management of forest complex of Krasnoyarsk KraiAfter successful work experience at Rosobuvhtorg, Kuzichev Vasily Mikhailovich is transferred to the executive authorities. In 2004, he became the deputy head of the department of the timber industry complex of the forest complex management of the Krasnoyarsk Territory. Working within the framework of the preservation of "green lungs" required all the skills available at that time. The post of deputy chief of the timber industry complex assumed:
- Strategic management of the timber industry, contributing to the creation of conditions for increasing the income of the regional budget from its activities.
- Ensuring the use of forest resources by businesses and residents of the Krasnoyarsk Territory.The task is to preserve the forest and its competent use for the benefit of the community of the region and the state as a whole.
- Maintain conditions for compliance with current Russian legislation regulating the use of forest resources.
Krasnoyarsk Regional Energy CompanyIn 2004, the Krasnoyarsk Regional Energy Company LLC was established. A year later, Kuzichev Vasily Mikhailovich took the place of its general director.
This company is entrusted with the strategic functions of the development of the region. KREK was supposed to unite the power grid complex in the municipalities. There were serious prerequisites for this: the social sphere and the economy of the Krasnoyarsk Territory are extremely energy intensive.The management structure in the department of executive power of the region would solve most of the problems that arose. In addition, its creation fell under the ongoing energy reform in the country.
The main areas of work of the KREC
- development of the electric grid complex of the Krasnoyarsk Territory: the design of appropriately operating networks and capital repairs;
- increasing the economic efficiency of the electric grid complex, optimizing the cost of the resources used;
- expansion of the network of networks through the addition of existing facilities and investment in the creation of new ones;
- the development of KREK itself due to the introduction of modern management methods and the reformation of the management system as a whole.
In 2010, the company significantly expanded its competencies. They were supplemented by the provision of services to the population of the territory of a housing and communal complex, the supervision of regional boiler installations and the maintenance of heating networks.
After 2 years, the company conducted a large-scale reorganization. The goal is to optimize internal corporate processes, reduce costs and create conditions for the growth of the investment portfolio. At that time, the KREC, in addition to the head office, consisted of 13 branches, 4 independent sections and 6 divisions. After the reorganization of the structural units strengthened and strengthened. Such changes were necessary, because the company employed 3,000 people.